Wednesday 7 October 2009

Music for tired ears and minds ?


P! Not much to say about my choice really for this one, after spending 2 hours in a practice studio with my band after a long day at work listening to my ipod both my ears and brain were tired.

A bit of common sense would have suggested searching for something soothing and mellow to assuage my ear drums and ease me into a deep sleep.

This blog however is being written by someone who is planning to ride around the world on a bike and therefore at certain times (no its not a full moon outside) common sense does not prevail.

Whale music ? no, how about a large dirty slab of "The Prodigy" ? Today's choice picked by the gods of random chance and music is "Warriors Dance" off their latest album "Invaders Must Die"

I suppose the only problem with any of this is that it is ten past eleven in the evening so Ill have to wait until the morning to listen to it loud, therefore continuing the cycle of aural abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment