Tuesday 6 October 2009

Oh F!

F! Today's voyage in music is brought to you in association with the letter F.

After discovering yesterday that good songs by artists begining with O are perhaps harder to find than expected I had high hopes for the letter F.

Before I had even loaded up itunes, band names had started popping up in my mind from the dark recesses of my mental musical catalogue, however sticking firmly to the task of exploring new and possibley even darker holes I plunged deep into the world fo genius.

After turning down an offering of quite brilliant drum and bass from "DJ Fresh" and avoiding the all to easy to choose "Fiery Furnaces", far from descending into a dark hole of music Ive selected "Mykanos" by "Fleet Foxes" off their "Sun Giant EP".

Happy, Sunny, Cheerful and considering todays letter of choice most importantly Folky.

No comments:

Post a Comment